Phone: (678) 465-8221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MTS eMall website is operated by McDowell Technology Solutions. at 5486 Perching Place, Lithonia, GA 30058 or its affiliates. These Terms of Service apply to MTS eMall and not to the content of third parties.
By using the MTS eMall service, you consent to receiving electronic, phone, and mail communications from MTS eMall. These communications will include notices about your account (e.g., shipping and receiving e-mails) and information concerning or related to our service. These communications are part of your relationship with MTS eMall and you are entitled to receive them as part of the MTS eMall subscription. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
From time to time, we test various aspects of our service, and we reserve the right to include you in these tests without notice.
Use of information submitted
MTS eMall is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques contained in any communication you may send to MTS eMall, including, without limitation, responses to questionnaires or through postings to the MTS eMall website without further compensation, acknowledgment or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the MTS eMall website or other websites. Furthermore, by posting any information on our site, submitting suggestions, or in responding to questionnaires, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to display, use, reproduce or modify that information.
- All content included on the MTS eMall website and delivered to subscribers as part of the service, including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of MTS eMall, or its suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of MTS eMall, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Content should not be reproduced or used without express written permission from MTS eMall, or its suppliers. MTS eMall reserves the right to terminate your membership hereunder if MTS eMall, in its sole and absolute discretion, believes that you are in violation of this paragraph, such violations including the copying or other unauthorized use of our proprietary content.
- Trademarks Account access & identity protectionYou are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You may not share your account with other people by providing them your password. However, if you decide to share your account with other people, you take full responsibility for their actions and liabilities. Users of public or shared computers should log out at the completion of each visit to the MTS eMall website.Payment obligations Warranty Copyrights Products Data Export Reselling Members are not allowed to repackage, reproduce, or otherwise resell MTS eMall memberships, technology, and/or data without express written consent from MTS eMall. Also, bulk downloading or “screenscraping” of data from the MTS eMall website or subsidiary websites is prohibited without prior express written permission. Violation will result in the account being canceled and depending on the severity of the violation, we reserve the right to press criminal charges and/or seek civil compensation for damages, expenses, and revenues lost.MTS eMall provides access to information about suppliers including but not limited to, trade name, brand(s), and product specifications, pricing and availability. MTS eMall’s agreement with the supplier may restrict MTS eMall members from contacting the supplier directly. At MTS eMall’s sole discretion, your account may be canceled, without refund, if the member attempts to contact and establish a direct relationship with MTS eMall’s suppliers. MTS eMall will make every attempt, within reason, to accommodate a member request for additional products, pricing, or services for a supplier on behalf of the member.MTS eMall and its distributors/suppliers reserve the right to restrict shipments to within the Continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii. All orders must be placed with a residential ship-to address. Orders with P.O. Box, APO, or FPO shipping addresses will not be processed. Any orders with shipping addresses outside the Continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii will not be processed. Individual suppliers may have additional shipping restrictions. However, in no way does the absence of a specific shipping policy by a supplier imply that the supplier offers any of the above mentioned services.You are responsible to pay the shipping and handling charges for all products purchased from MTS eMall. You are responsible for these charges for shipments that are refused or returned for any reason. We are not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses to defective products, errors in shipping your order, or other errors. The limit of our liability is the replacement cost of any item you purchase from us. ANY ODD SIZED OR EXCESSIVE WEIGHTED ITEMS MAY REQUIRE A CUSTOM SHIPPING COST CALCULATION FROM MTS eMall. ON THESE OCCASIONS, THE ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL YOU HAVE APPROVED THE CUSTOM SHIPPING COST. Depending on information provided by the supplier, MTS eMall may publish the shipping weights of items. The publication, or absence of, shipping weights can not be used to determine ship cost and/or your financial obligation. The ‘Ship Cost’ provided on every product page and in the shopping cart should solely be used for determining the ship cost.MTS eMall is not responsible for loss, or damages as a result of misplaced, mis-ordered or other typographical errors that occur during order placement. The members has sole responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the order, including actual item, pricing, shipping, and/or handling, prior to order submission. Order placement means (single, batch or API) does not change member responsibility and subsequent financial responsibility.Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed in any way. However, under certain circumstances, orders can be canceled and/or modified. If the Member contacts MTS eMall’s customer service department using the online form as soon as possible with a change request, it may be occasionally possible to amend the order. MTS eMall is not responsible for any loss, or damages that are a result of a change request occurring after the order has been placed.Each one of MTS eMall’s suppliers has a different return policy. Members are responsible for becoming familiar with and abiding by the policies and procedures of each supplier for returning products ordered. Failure to do so may result in a rejected return. Individual supplier policies can be viewed by clicking the individual “Supplier Info” links located on the “Products” tab of the MTS eMall site.As a pioneering leader in the drop shipping industry, MTS eMall is proud to be the first and only company to offer fraud protection (members only) for drop shipping. As a MTS eMall member, you automatically receive this service at no additional cost.As a client of MTS eMall, you understand that you are absolutely independent entity from MTS eMall. You are responsible to pay taxes to state, federal or local authorities in accordance with any and all applicable laws. This tax responsibility includes collecting and remitting all appropriate sales taxes to state and local authorities.Resellers are independent contractors of MTS eMall and are not considered employees of MTS eMall. Resellers are prohibited from making any unauthorized claims by the manufacturer, or claims that are illegal in any state. Resellers do not have the right to bind MTS eMall in any contract related to the business of the reseller. Reseller affirms that reseller is of legal adult age in the state in which reseller resides.Products sales & venue disclaimerIt is the member’s responsibility to ascertain any particular product’s suitability for sale in any given venue that the customer chooses to sell through, whether this is through a “brick & mortar” store, an online store, online auctions, or any other venue. Members are responsible to discover and comply with any specific manufacturer policies or MAP (minimum advertised price) restrictions.For anyone who plans to sell items through an online marketplace (or auction) site, it is recommended that you review the terms and conditions of the online marketplace, as well as check to be sure any product you hope to sell is not prohibited by the online marketplace.MTS eMall has no control over what is and isn’t legal in any online marketplace, venue or region and is not responsible for the sale of any product through our services.You and MTS eMall agree that the laws of the State of Utah and Utah County shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claims, policies, and procedures between you and MTS eMall relating in any way to the MTS eMall service or website or these Terms. You and MTS eMall expressly and irrevocably consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in these courts. The non-prevailing party shall pay all attorney’s fees and court costs.You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to the MTS eMall service. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the service, they may do so only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. Unless otherwise specified we grant you a limited license to access the MTS eMall website. You may not download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use), modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the MTS eMall website without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use of the MTS eMall website or its contents will terminate the limited license granted by us.Reseller understands that all information provided by MTS eMall is confidential and proprietary to MTS eMall and must be used by reseller according to the terms of this agreement. Reseller agrees to not provide any confidential or proprietary information received from MTS eMall to any business entity that may compete with MTS eMall. Any violation of confidentiality is grounds for immediate termination.MTS eMall reserves the right to make amendments to this agreement at any time. Amendments may be the result of changes in economic, legal, or other factors that affect the business of MTS eMall.Due to the nature of the product export no refunds will be granted for this service.It is the Member’s responsibility to obtain payment or assurance of payment from their individual customers before ordering with MTS eMall. MTS eMall strongly recommends obtaining proper address verification systems (AVS) for credit card purchases and making sure all checks are deposited and cleared before placing the order with MTS eMall. Orders placed with MTS eMall are very difficult to cancel, and are subject to any restocking fees. All payment shall be made via credit card payment, U.S. Verified Pay Pal payment, or wire transfer for product orders. MTS eMall reserves the right to restrict payment to wire transfer for orders over $2,000 dollars or any other order deemed to have high fraud risk. All membership payment shall be made via major credit cards backed by U.S. banks only. MTS eMall will accept no other payment form than those here listed.If one or more of the provisions of the policies and procedures in this user agreement are deemed void by law in a court of competent jurisdiction, the balance of the policies and procedures’ remaining provisions, or any provision in the MTS eMall manual, shall continue in full force and effect.While www.MTS eMall.com (hereafter the “Website”) and all of its dependent pages contain far too much information to be quoted in their entirety in these Terms and Conditions, the Member is responsible for reading and understanding all information contained on the Website. MTS eMall is not responsible for any inconvenience, loss of profit, or other complication that the Member, his or her business, or his or her customers may experience as a result of the Member’s failure to read and understand all information on the Website. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the Member to contact and question MTS eMall’s customer service representatives regarding any portion of the Website that they have read but do not understand. The Member, for example, is responsible for all information contained in the following pages of the website as well as all information that is accessible by following links found on the following pages: Last updated August 2015.
- About MTS eMall
- In addition to all information contained on the Website, the Member is accountable for any and all new information added to the Website at any time in the future. Such information is often, but not always, referenced in the Press Room.
- Website information
- Product export
- Limitations on use
- Legal recourse
- In this example, please note, some items which are prohibited are not necessarily against the law to sell, but are simply items that eBay has decided to prohibit based on their own decision.
- It is also the member’s responsibility as a businessperson to ascertain the legal implications of selling items that may be prohibited, by law or otherwise, in certain regions or venues.
- Although all of the suppliers MTS eMall works with are authorized distributors of the products they sell, and MTS eMall is authorized to act as a venue to supply said products, this does not indicate that all items are suitable for resale under any particular circumstance or venue. MTS eMall acts only as a venue to provide access to wholesale product distributors.
- The visitor/member, by completing the Sign up Form, hereby represents that they are of the legal age of the state in which they reside.
- Relationship between MTS eMall and the reseller (you)
- Fraud Protection
- Order returns
- Order changes
- Order placement
- Shipping and handling charges
- Shipping and handling
- Contacting MTS eMall Suppliers
- Manufacturer may require strict adherence and how their intellectual property is advertised. As such, some products may only be advertised at a Minimum Advertised Price (referred to herein as MAP). For all products under a MAP agreement, we will provide two prices: the wholesale cost and MAP. As a reseller, you agree to never advertise any products protected by a MAP agreement to end consumers for less than the MAP price. Products with a MAP will be clearly marked with an asterisk. Under no circumstances shall MTS eMall or any other party involved in creating, distributing, or supplying products for MTS eMall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from, products purchased from MTS eMall. It is the reseller’s responsibility to verify with the manufacturer, any product information, images and descriptions prior to marketing any and all products. Product images are subject to change at anytime and are not to be construed as exact representations of any products ordered since the manufacturers can change their products at any time without any notice.
- MTS eMall diligently strives to provide as accurate information as possible. However, as all specifications and descriptions are provided by the supplier of the product, MTS eMall makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price, product descriptions or product specifications. In addition, due to size, volume of requests and resource constraints; Data Exports, at times, may be delayed or contain data older then what is displayed on the website.
- MTS eMall diligently strives to provide as accurate information as possible. However, as all specifications and descriptions are provided by the supplier of the product, MTS eMall makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price, product descriptions or product specifications. Both the product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification. Members are responsible for making sure the product information is correct prior to selling any products from this site with the product’s respective Manufacturers.
- MTS eMall and its supplier and distribution partners reserve ownership and copyright to all materials published by MTS eMall. Reproductions and alterations of individual product images and descriptions may be used for marketing & reselling purposes. You must receive written consent from MTS eMall for any other use or any modification of product images and other copyrighted materials. MTS eMall allows its members to resell the products we have from our suppliers.
- All warranties for products purchased through MTS eMall are the responsibility of the respective manufacturers and their agents. All issues, claims and questions concerning product warranties should be submitted directly to the manufacturers. In the event that the product is a health related device or nutritional supplement, all information contained on the website, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. The information on the MTS eMall website, or information provided by the manufacturers of the products, or information on product packaging or labels is not meant to be a substitute for the advice of a physician or other medical professional and should not be used for prescribing a medication or diagnosing a health problem. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The Member understands that a valid form of payment must accompany all orders.
- If you find that you’re a victim of identity theft and it involves a MTS eMall account, you should notify customer service. Then, you should report this instance to all your credit card issuers, as well as your local law enforcement agency. MTS eMall reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the subscriber in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. MTS eMall is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of MTS eMall or by the automated processes of MTS eMall.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account, MTS eMall will place a cookie (a small text file) on any computer from which you access the MTS eMall website. When you revisit the MTS eMall website, this cookie will enable us to recognize you as a previous user or as the account holder and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- MTS eMall is a registered trademark of MTS eMall. MTS eMall.com, and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of MTS eMall. All MTS eMall graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of MTS eMall. MTS eMall’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not MTS eMall’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that dilutes MTS eMall’s rights, or in any manner that disparages or discredits MTS eMall. All other trademarks not owned by MTS eMall that appear on the MTS eMall website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MTS eMall. Any images of persons or personalities contained on the MTS eMall website shall not be an indication of endorsement of any particular product or our service unless otherwise specifically indicated.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
The standard returns process for faulty goods is as follows:
1. Customer checks the manual, and consults a local service provider in their area.
2. Customer contacts us detailing clearly the order number, product name / item code, and nature of the problem and what they have tried to fix the issue.
3. MTS eMall reviews the case with technicians and asks clarification questions if necessary.
4. Customer replies with further details if available.
5. MTS eMall replies authorizing the return, giving an RMA (return merchandise authorization), and providing a returns slip for enclosing with the returned goods. The returns slip has the returns address in the USA.
6. Customer returns the goods by normal post using the instructions on the returns slip.
7. MTS eMall receives the returned goods and technicians check the products.
8. MTS eMall shares with customer the technicians’ findings. If the products are faulty the usual procedure is to initiate a repair immediately and confirm with the customer the address that the repaired goods will be sent back to.
9. The repaired goods are re-checked by MTS eMall technicians. Most basic repairs are completed within four weeks.
10. If all is fixed the repaired goods are packaged securely sent out back to the customer.
11. The repaired goods are received by the consignee like a normal order.
How does MTS eMall offer refunds to customers for canceled orders?
The following general conditions apply to refunds made by MTS eMall:
Canceled orders are reimbursed by crediting your MTS eMall account by default.
– Refunds will be made in the form of credit extended by MTS eMall against future orders.
– PayPal refunds are exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at email@example.com
– Direct Credit Card refund is exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Orders originally paid by bank transfer are not refundable by bank transfer at this time. Refunds will be made by crediting your MTS eMall account for your next purchase.